By sachin dangol(s0270103)
This hands out gives us a view on how the slides work and points out a specific area where the slide is concentration. The represented numbers on the right side is the slide number.
Things we need to know before we procced:
- Back ground on agile management: “agile” it implies that there are many different levels of “agility” and not just a limited number of specific ways to being “agile”. And agile management is the how we can handle the system in that method.
The following are the slides information
- Slide: gives understanding on agile (meaning different level of iteration that can be modified as needed)
- Slide: objective of the PowerPoint
- Slide: introduction to agile software development (giving a basic understanding of how agile project management works)
- Slide: manifesto of agile methodology
- Slide: difference in agile development method and traditional method and why we shoule care about agile software developmant
- Slide: all the principles involved in agile software development
- Slide: techniques used in agile software development like standup meeting, consensus building and timeboxing.
- Slide: artifact of agile model
- Slide: roadmap
- Slide: different practices in agile method
- Slide: famous method
- Slide: about scrum the most used agile method and different roles of scrum
- Slide: describing all the point that can fail a agile project
- Slide: difference between agile and traditional
- Slide: advantages of having agile system in your hand
- Slide: disadvantages of agile
- Slide: what we learned and concluded
- Slide: (asking question to audience) and answering (is agile management right for you?)
- Slide: references